Revision as of 20:20, 21 October 2015 by Webgeek
It is opposite to "adjective or remedial law," which prescribes method of enforcing the rights or obtaining redress for their invasion.
- Transfer of Property Act, 1882
- Industrial Disputes Act, 1947
- Indian Penal Code, 1860
- Indian Contract Act, 1872
Related Cases / Recent Cases / Case Law
- Maurizi v. Western Coal & Mining Co., 321 Mo. 378, 11 S.W.2d 268, 272
- Mix v. Board of Com'rs of Nez Perce County, 18 Idaho, 695, 112 P. 215, 220, 32 L.R.A.,N.S., 534.
- Ubi remedium ibi ius - Rights exists only if there is a procedure for enforcing it exists