Join our Law Notes WhatsApp Group and stay updated with Legal and Judicial Updates
Join Law Notes Country-Specific WhatsApp Group to get Legal and Judicial Updates from around the world.
|All Other Countries||https://chat.whatsapp.com/FLXrMrKBsKmLbt6nLTg9xp|
Law Notes Group Rules
1. This is a private focused group exclusively for Law and related topics. The group is for both law students and legal professionals.
2. Do not post anything outside the topic of law. Do not spam or post any irrelevant messages in the group. Please avoid "Good Morning" messages, blank emoticons, inspirational / devotional messages or forwards. Please avoid chit chat and casual / small talk. All of us are members of other groups where we get them.
3. Please post messages in English language only so that every member can understand.
4. Please do not argue with group members or with the admins.
5. Members who are removed from the group for spamming, arguing with members or posting irrelevant messages will not be added back to the group. So please be careful about what you are sharing with the group. This is done to protect the interest and privacy of group members.
6. Please also understand and value each others time. If any one feels this group is not suitable for them, they are free to leave the group. Helps admins accommodate better focussed people.
7. Disclaimer: It is safe to assume that the admins, all members of this group, including myself, share our opinions to be the best of our knowledge. That does not mean, or will be a substitute for a professional recommendation. Hence, the views, suggestions, recommendations, advice or discussions given or shared, even when they sound like a clear actionable recommendation are to be treated as based on personal opinion / experiences and in good faith. No member of the group shall be held responsible for any losses or suffering incurred directly or indirectly because of any post made in this group. It is always advised that members consult a professional that they know personally and take an informed decision from them. Do not trust any member of the group because we never meet or know each other in person.
8. Members are requested to refrain from bothering group members personally. Further, when communicating in the group, they are expected to talk and behave in a polite and professional manner.
9. Request members to put their name in WhatsApp profile settings so that other group members can address you.
10. Your continued presence in the group will mean you agree and abide to the terms of the group.
11. Any deviation from the group rules will be taken seriously and erratic members will be removed from the group by the admins without notice.
12. The Admins reserve the right to change the group rules from time to time in the best interest of the group.