Section 15 of Companies Act, 2013
Section 15 of Companies Act, 2013 deals with Alteration of memorandum or articles to be noted in every copy.
From the Act
(1) Every alteration made in the memorandum or articles of a company shall be noted in every copy of the memorandum or articles, as the case may be.
(2) If a company makes any default in complying with the provisions of sub-section (1), the company and every officer who is in default shall be liable to a penalty of one thousand rupees for every copy of the memorandum or articles issued without such alteration.
Recent Cases / Related Cases / Case Laws
Related Sections from the Act
- Section 11: Commencement of business, etc.
- Section 12: Registered office of company
- Section 13: Alteration of memorandum.
- Section 14: Alteration of articles
- Section 16: Rectification of name of company
- Section 17: Copies of memorandum, articles, etc., to be given to members.
- Section 18: Conversion of companies already registered
- Section 19: Subsidiary company not to hold shares in its holding company
- Section 20: Service of documents
- Section 21: Authentication of documents, proceedings and contracts
- Section 22: Execution of bills of exchange, etc.
Chapters and Sections from the Act
- Chapter I to VI: Section 1 to Section 87
- Chapter VII: Section 88 to Section 122
- Chapter VIII to X: Section 123 to Section 148
- Chapter XI to XIII: Section 149 to Section 205
- Chapter XIV to XVI: Section 206 to Section 246
- Chapter XVII to XIX: Section 247 to Section 269
- Chapter XX: Section 270 to Section 365
- Chapter XXI to XXVI: Section 366 to Section 406
- Chapter XXVII to XXVIII: Section 407 to Section 446
- Chapter XXIX: Section 447 to Section 470
Other Related Acts
- December 12, 2013: Most Recommendations of The Damodaran Committee Taken Into Account In The Companies Act, 2013
- December 12, 2013: Measures to Prevent and Deal with Occurrence of Frauds
- December 7, 2013: Implementation of the New Company Law
- December 7, 2013: Investigation of Corporate Frauds by Serious Fraud Investigation Office
- November 20, 2013: Suggestions Invited for the 5TH and 6TH Tranche of Draft Rules Under the Companies Act 2013
- October 28, 2013: Suggestions invited for the 4th Tranche of Draft Rules under the Companies Act 2013
- October 9, 2013: Tomorrow is the Last Date for Submitting Suggestions for the First Tranche of Draft Rules under the Companies Act 2013
- October 4, 2013: Institute of Company Secretaries of India Launches ICSI Primer on Companies Act 2013
- September 14, 2013: Ministry of Corporate Affairs issues Notification for Commencement of 98 Sections of the New Act