Join our Law Notes WhatsApp Group and stay updated with Legal and Judicial Updates
Private Buildings outside the purview of the Andhra Pradesh Buildings Control Act
GENERAL ADMINISTRATION (ACCOM.A) DEPARTMENT G.O.Rt.No. 5920 Dated : 28.12.1999
Read the following:
1) G.O.Ms.No. 601, G.A. (Accom.A) Dept., dt. 29.8.79 2) G.O.Ms.No. 715, G.A. (Accom.A) Dept., dt. 3.12.84 3) G.O.Rt.No.4199. 715, G.A. (Accom.A) Dept., dt. 24.7.96 4) G.O.Rt.No. 4369, G.A. (Accom.A) Dept., dt. 3.8.96 5) G.O.Rt.No. 531, G.A. (Accom.A) Dept., 31.1.97 6) G.O.Ms.No. 35, Fin.&Plg.(FW.EBS.PWD) Dept. dt.27.2.97. 7) Govt.Memo No.127/R&E/97, Fin.&Plg. (FW.R&E) Dept. Dt. 9.6.97. 8) G.O.Rt.No.1534, G.A. (Accom.A) Dept., dt. 31.3.98.
O R D E R:
In G.O.ms.No. 601, General Administration (Accom.A) Department, Dated : 29.8.1979, "Rent Fixation Committee" was constituted to fix the rent for the private buildings allotted by Government for location of Government Offices in such cases where the fixation of rent has to be done in deviation from the normal P.W.D. procedure and where it is felt that some higher rent could be agreed to depending upon the merits of each case. Subsequently in the G.O. 2nd read above, Government directed that the composition of the Rent Fixation Committee is as follows :-
1. Deputy Secretary/Joint Secretary/Additional Secretary to Government in-charge of Accommodation, General Administration Department.
2. Joint Secretary/Deputy Secretary to Government, Finance & Planning (FW) Department nominated by the Prl. Secretary, Finance & Planning (FW) Department.
3. Superintending Engineer, R&B, Head Quarters Circle, Hyderabad.
2. In the G.O. 8th read above, 'Rent Fixation Committee' was constituted on the same composition of the Officers as stated above and this was ceased to exist by 30.6.1998.
3. In pursuance of the references 6th and 7th read above, Government hereby reconstitute the 'Rent Fixation Committee" with the following Officers, by designation, as Members of the Rent Fixation Committee to consider the proposals for fixation of rent, in respect of private buildings taken on rent for locating Government Offices outside the purview of the Andhra Pradesh Buildings (Lease, Rent & Eviction) Control Act, 1960 and occupied prior to issue of G.O. Ms. No. 35, Finance & Planning (FW.EBS.PWD) Department, Dated : 27.2.1997 subject to the guidelines issued in Government Memo No.127/R&E/97, Finance & Planning (FW.R&E) Department, dated : 9.6.1997.
1. Additional Secretary/Joint Secretary/Deputy Secretary to Government, Finance & Planning (FW) Department.
2. Additional Secretary/Joint Secretary / Deputy Secretary to Government & Authorised Officers General Administration (Accom.A) Department..
3. Superintending Engineer, R & B, Head Quarters Circle, Hyderabad.
4. Executive Engineer (R&B) concerned as a Special invitee.
4. The orders issued with the concurrence of Finance and Planning ()FW.EBS.XVII) Department vide their U.O.N. 44191/877/EBS-XVII/99, dated:16.12.1999.
BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF ANDHRA PRADESH)
M.V.S. PRASAD SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT (sar) fac
The Officers concerned. All Departments of Secretariat. All Heads of Departments. All the Accommodation Sections in General Administration Department. The Superintendent Engineer (R&B), Hyderabad. The Executive Engineer (R&B), CBD/SBD/NBD, Hyderabad. The Pay and Accounts Officer, A.P., Hyd. The Transport Roads & Buildings Department. The Finance & Planning (FW. EBS. PWD Department. The Finance & Planning (FW.EBS.II Department. The Finance & Planning (FW.R&E) Department. The Finance & Planning (FW.XVI) Department. The Transport, Roads & Buildings (B) Department. Stock File / Spare Copies.
//FORWARDED : BY ORDER//