Industrial Disputes Act, 1947
The Industrial Disputes Act, 1947 is an important Act under Industrial Law.
It is an Act to make provision for the investigation and settlement of industrial disputes, and for certain other purposes.
- Section 5: Boards of Conciliation
- Section 6: Courts of Inquiry
- Section 7: Labour Courts
- Section 7A: Tribunals
- Section 7B: National Tribunals
- Section 7C: Disqualifications for the presiding officers of Labour Courts, Tribunals and National Tribunals
- Section 8: Filling of vacancies
- Section 9: Finality of orders constituting Boards, etc
- Section 10: Reference of disputes to Boards, Courts or Tribunals
- Section 10A: Voluntary reference of disputes to arbitration
- Section 11: Procedure and powers of conciliation officers, Boards, Courts and Tribunals
Related Cases / Recent Cases / Case Law
- M R Prabhakar and Others Vs Canara Bank and Others, Civil Appeal Nos. 7188-7191 of 2012, Supreme Court of India judgement delivered on October 3, 2012