Join our Law Notes WhatsApp Group and stay updated with Legal and Judicial Updates
Article 308 of Constitution of India
Article 308 of Constitution of India deals with Interpretation.
From the Constitution
In this Part, unless the context otherwise requires, the expression “State” 1[does not include the State of Jammu and Kashmir].
- Article 309: Recruitment and conditions of service of persons serving the Union or a State
- Article 310: Tenure of office of persons serving the Union or a State
- Article 311: Dismissal, removal or reduction in rank of persons employed in civil capacities under the Union or a State
- Article 312: All-India services
- Article 312A: Power of Parliament to vary or revoke conditions of service of officers of certain services
- Article 313: Transitional provisions
- Article 314: [Repealed.]