Article 308 of Constitution of India
Article 308 of Constitution of India deals with Interpretation.
From the Constitution
In this Part, unless the context otherwise requires, the expression “State” 1[does not include the State of Jammu and Kashmir].
- Article 309: Recruitment and conditions of service of persons serving the Union or a State
- Article 310: Tenure of office of persons serving the Union or a State
- Article 311: Dismissal, removal or reduction in rank of persons employed in civil capacities under the Union or a State
- Article 312: All-India services
- Article 312A: Power of Parliament to vary or revoke conditions of service of officers of certain services
- Article 313: Transitional provisions
- Article 314: [Repealed.]